Constructing Excellence in the North East are delighted to be holding this breakfast seminar looking at the Apprenticeship Levy, What Support is available and the benefits to the organisation as well as employees.
The seminar will discuss:
– The skills challenge facing the construction sector in the North East
– Applying a collaborative approach;
– Supporting Apprenticeships – The CITB Grants Scheme;
– The advantages to colleges working with employers
– Social Corporate Responsibilities
The speakers will include Jeremy Wright, CITB, John Cartwright & Gary Riches of Hartlepool College, Susan Dawson of Northumbria University and Paula Merifield from The Government Education Department.
|Time:||8:30 - 11:00|
|Speaker:||Constructing Excellence in the North East|
|Cost:||Free for members of CENE, £25+VAT for non-members|
|Contact:||Grace Collinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0191 500 7880|
|Time of Day:||Day|