Free Event for Members – Charges will apply* for Non Members
This seminar brought to you by Neil Marsden of Marsden Damp Services Ltd. focuses on the impact of condensation in homes and how effective ventilation is key to good air quality, including how the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018 impacts on property landlords and surveying professionals.
The session will cover the following;
- An explanation of the meaning of, and the importance of, Relative Humidity in buildings
- The impact of condensation on a property
- The condensation problem – why almost all of us are getting it so wrong (and probably breaking the law)
- The part heating and insulation play in the condensation problem
- How to assess ventilation in a property
- The legal responsibilities of surveyors and landlords in the provision of ventilation (from Approved Document F)
- Explanation and demonstration of the relevant surveying equipment
- How the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018 will affect you
Hot food will be available after the session.
Parking is free at the venue. Access the venue via The Northumbrian Suite (lower) entrance.
These events are run by members for the benefit of members and your obligatory 35 hour CPD requirement can be fulfilled by supporting these events. Non-members and other Professionals are also encouraged to attend.
*CABE Members: FREE
*Non-Members: £10.00 (payable on arrival)
|Time:||19:00 registration for 19:30 start|
|Speaker:||Neil Marsden of Marsden Damp Services Ltd.|
|Venue:||The Lancastrian Suite, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9JR|
|Cost:||FREE to Members, £10.00 for Non-Members|
|Time of Day:||Evening|